vrijdag 1 april 2011

Aflevering 40 van 1 april 2011

Eerste uur:
1. Pacific Gas and Electric – Are you ready
2. Albert King – Cold feet
3. Dennis Coffey ft Fanny Franklin – Don’t knock my love
4. Peter Gabriel – Big time
5. Eels – A line in the dirt
6. Yvonne Fair – It should have been me
7. Aretha Franklin – I never loved a man (the way I loved you)
8. Fleet Foxes – Bedouin dress
9. Art Garfunkel – I shall sing
10. Max Woisky jr – Je bent nog niet gelukkig met een mooie vrouw
11. Farrapo & Yanes – Avisado
12. Grace Jones – I’ve seen that face before (Libertango)
13. Alamo Race Track - Lindyhop
14. Crazy Town - Butterfly
15. Irving Fields Trio – Cha cha cha #29 (Mexican Institute of Sound Remix)


Tweede uur:
16. Fleetwood Mac – Everywhere
17. Boudewijn de Groot – De nachtwacht
18. Mark Lanegan & Isobel Campbell – (Do you wanna) come walk with me
19. Buck 65 ft Olivia Ruiz – Tears of your heart
20. Stan Ridgeway - Camouflage
21. Lucinda Williams – Seeing black
22. Peter Holsapple & Chris Stamey – Happenstance (accoustic)
23. Doors – Roadhouse blues
24. Mexican Institute of Sound – A girl like you
25. Flash & the Pan – Waiting for a train
26. Snoop Dogg & Gorillaz – Sumthing’ like this night
27. Smiley Culture – Schooltime chronicles
28. Macy Gray – Sweet baby
29. Hoyt Axton – California woman
30. Focus – House of the King


 



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten