vrijdag 4 maart 2011

Aflevering 37 van 4 maart 2011

Eerste uur:
1. Blue Nile – Tinseltown in the rain
2. Countdown 5 – Uncle Kirby (from Brazil)
3. Beady Eye – Three ring Circus
4. Who – I'm free
5. Pomplamoose – Expiration date
6. Eurythmics – Love is a stranger
7. Bill Withers – Same love that made me laugh
8. Sandi Sheldon – You're gonna make me love you
9. Jet – Are you gonna be my girl
10. Timbuk 3 – Future's so bright I gotta wear shades
11. Richard Ashcroft – Future's bright
12. Soul Agents – Don't break it up
13. Billy Swan – I can help
14. Sonora Dinamita – Se me perdió la cadenita
15. Una mas Trio – Son montuno


Tweede uur:
16. Rose Royce – RR Express
17. Dee Clark – That's my girl
18. Charlatans – Only one I know
19. Depeche Mode – Just can't get enough
20. Yelle – Safari Club disco
21. Jenifer – Je danse
22. Gabriella Cilmi – Sweet about me
23. Greatest Hits – Danse pop
24. Bintangs – Travelling in the USA
25. Paolo Conte – Wanda, stai seria con la faccia
26. Pomplamoose – Nature boy
27. Scritti Politti – A day late and a dollar short
28. Crowded House – Weather with you
29. Don Thomas – Come on train
30. Bachman Turner Overdrive – Down down


 



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten