vrijdag 18 februari 2011

Aflevering 35 van 18 februari 2011

Eerste uur:
1. Byrds – My back pages
2. Believers – Higher ground
3. Jona Lewie – Cherry ring
4. Cut Copy – Need you now
5. Human League – Don't you want me
6. Paul Simon – Afterlife
7. Vampire weekend – I think ur a contra
8. Marshall & Hain – Dancing in the city
9. Fun Lovin Criminals – Mi Corazon
10. Armistice – Mission Bells
11. Isobel Campbell & Mark Lanegan – Ramblin' man
12. Nancy Sinatra & Lee Hazlewood – Some velvet morning
13. Young Galaxy – B.S.E.
14. Henry Badowski – Henry's in love
15. Police – Someone to talk to


Tweede uur:
16. Clash – Guns of Brixton
17. Chk Chk Chk – Jamie my intentions are bass
18. Shriekback – Lined up
19. Strokes – Under cover of the darkness
20. Crosby Stills Nash and Young – Almost cut my hair
21. Cardigans – Erase rewind
22. Jacqueline – Hold your fire
23. Vigon – un petit ange noir (zucht meneer)
24. Joe Tex – You said a bad word
25. Chambers Brothers – Time has come today
26. Creedence Clearwater Revival – I heard it through the grapevine
27. N.E.R.D. – She wants to move
28. Men ft Antony Fegarty – Who am I to feel so free
29. Moby – Victoria Lucas
30. Eagles – Journey of the Scorcerer


 



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten