vrijdag 3 december 2010

Aflevering 27 van 3 december 2010

Eerste uur:
1. Stranglers – Skin deep
2. Al Wilson – The snake
3. Ben Folds Five – Brick
4. Juanes – A dios le pido
5. Chaz Jankel – Questionnaire
6. Joe Cocker – Feelin' allright
7. Chk Chk Chk – Jamie my intentions are bass
8. Rheingold – Dreiklangs dimensionen
9. Chris Montez – The more I see you
10. Frank Zappa & the Mothers – Dinah-Moe Humm
11. Cécile Cassel – La plante carnivore
12. Manu Chao – Me gustas tu
13. Frank Wilson – Do I love you
14. Joe Vitale – Plantation harbour
15. Bruce Johnston – Pipeline


Tweede uur:
16. Jimmy Bo Horne – Spank
17. Dean Parrish – I'm on my way
18. Cave Singers – Swim club
19. Moby – Go
20. Danger Mouse & Sparklehorse and David Lynch – Dark night
21. George Harrison – Cheer down
22. Sonore Dinamita – Ay Chave
23. Raymond van het Groenewoud – Cha cha cha
24. Tegan and Sara – Chipmunk song
25. Waitresses – Christmas wrapping
26. Eddie Kendricks – Boogie down
27. Sheryl Crow – All I want to do
28. BOA – Think of you
29. Shocking Blue – Inkpot
30. Una Mas Trio – Son Montuno


 



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten